Robinson Strata Management
Robinson Strata Management
Robinson Strata Management is a subsidiary of PICA Group.
Who we are
Robinson Strata Management is a centrally-located strata management business in Freshwater, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Established for over 35 years, it is the oldest and most respected strata management company on the peninsula.
Our mission is to enhance the strata experience for all of our clients and to make a positive difference to the lives of every owner. Our strata managers are among the most experienced in the region, are certified with the NSW Office of Fair Trading, and are members of Strata Community Australia (SCA NSW). They’re also exclusively focused on strata, community and company title management, and undertake training on a weekly basis to ensure that they are always up to date with relevant changes to legislation.
We work with strata committees to assist them in achieving their goals, and pride ourselves on a personal and dedicated level of service, backed up by local knowledge and high-quality professional advice.
Call in for a guided tour of our offices and see how our best practice systems and procedures work to ensure unparalleled efficiency, or ask for contact details of our current clients, so you can hear from them how we really perform. We are sure you’ll go back happy in the knowledge that your property will be in good hands.
Our unique service offering:
Robinson Strata Management provides high-quality services in the areas of strata, community and company title management from our centrally-located office in Freshwater.
- We have some of the most experienced strata managers in our team
- Many of our staff have more than 20 years of experience
- All our strata managers are certified with the NSW Office of Fair Trading
- Robinson Strata Management has been a member of the industry body Strata Community Australia (SCA NSW) for over 15 years.
- Our services are tailored to provide solutions that meet the needs of owners and clients
- We work with strata committees to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives
- We are committed to strict customer service standards and aim to return missed calls within 2 hours
- We have a 24-hour contact for all emergency repairs and for maintenance advice.
- Robinson Strata Management holds Professional Indemnity Insurance of $20 million
- Our team works with integrity and has over 30 years of accounting experience and knowledge
- We use robust systems to ensure all financial processes are fully documented and protected from risk
- Our in-house debt collection agency offers peace of mind in the event of unpaid levies or fines.
- We invest in company systems and technology to provide better service
- Our systems include an online service for processing and approval of owners corporation invoices
- Committee members and buildings managers can get online access 24/7 to financial information
- We have an electronic debtor management system for increased effectiveness in the collection of levies.
- We provide extra services and additional value that makes us different. ‘Community’, for instance, is a shared service function that helps your strata manager with every aspect of your owners corporation management. It is a dedicated team of support staff who provides you with levy notices, financial statements and administration documents related to your scheme.
Our property portfolio
We deliver quality management services in the areas of residential, commercial, industrial, mixed development, company title buildings, building management committees, stratum schemes, and retirement villages.
Some of the properties we’ve worked on include:
- The Grande Esplanade, 54 West Esplanade, Manly
- Grand Reef Apartments, 910 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
- Horizons, 10 Kosciusko Road, Jindabyne
- Catalina’s, 168 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
- Trident, 62 North Steyne, Manly